Communications and Government Relations (CGR) is the university’s official clearinghouse for external communications. All purchases of stationery, printed materials, design services, or Web services/products intended for external audiences must be pre-approved through CGR. Specifically, all purchases, contracts and/or obligations for the following services or deliverables are restricted and require prior CGR approval for invoices or payments to be honored:
- Stationery - Including, but not limited to letterhead, envelopes, business cards.
- Visual Identity Templates - Including, but not limited to brochures, newsletters, invitations, event programs, posters, flyers, postcards.
- General Communications + Design Services - Hiring of graphic designers, photographers, print vendors.
- Online Services - Including, but not limited to the hiring of and work completed by Web designers, copy writers/editors, videographers, Flash designers, database engineers, programmers, information architects, or other web consultants.
- Online/Digital Products - Including, but not limited to domain name registration, mobile applications, social media applications, digital signage, off-campus hosting, content management systems, Web authoring software, web metrics, search engine marketing or optimization, online communities, blogs, wikis and/or other online mechanisms for communicating information to external audiences.
LMU Campus Digital Graphics is the exclusive reprographics, printing and duplication services provider and may be utilized without prior approval subject to the guidelines set forth in section 8.1 of this policy (see the Digital Graphics Policy).