The Student Account Center is a secure 24/7 online portal.
Parents or guardians wishing to access the Student Account Center, must receive authorization and be granted third-party access from their student. FERPA laws prohibit us from discussing a student's account, with anyone other than the student, unless the student has granted a parent or guardian access as an Authorized User.
The Student Account Center allows students and authorized users to:
- Pay tuition, fees, room, and board
- Make tuition and housing deposits by webcheck
- Setting Up Authorized Users [PDF]
- Enrolling in a Payment Plan [PDF]
- Schedule future payments
- Set-up an eRefund account
- View monthly billing statements
For more information regarding the Student Account Center and how to use various features, click on the links above.