Concur is the university's automated accounts payable workflow system implemented September 2015. The system is an anytime, anywhere Internet based solution used for creating, tracking and automating expense reports and invoice payment processing. The benefits of this system include:
- One stop shop to manage and approve p-card transactions, employee reimbursements and vendor payments
- Elimination of the need to collect, manage and store paper receipts/invoices/forms
- Increased transparency of the progress of invoice and expense reports within the workflow
- Facilitate the adherence with university policies
- Easy accessibility to the system through single sign on
- Mobile capability
- Better reporting capabilities that can provide more granular accurate data.
To get started, click the Getting Started tab for instructions.