The Office of Campus Business Services has been established to provide a broad set of quality, customer service oriented services that support the University's goals and enhance the student's experience at LMU.
Campus Business Services
Von der Ahe Building, Lower Level
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am to 5pm
Extended Hours on Wednesday until 7:00 p.m. (Only during school year)
eAccounts & Mobile Apps
Welcome to the New Loyola Marymount University - OneCard deposit site. You will be able to check balances on your meal plan, community table points, Flexi Dollars and Network Printing. If you lost your OneCard then you can report the card as Lost/Stolen under Deactivate Lost Card.
Click on the eAccounts to take you to the Login screen. From the login screen, you will be able to log in to your account with your MYLMU credentials. As a guest, you do not have to log in, but you will need to know the university ID number of the student. For full instructions Click Here.
The mobile app will allow you very busy students to check your accounts on the go between classes. Download the eAccounts from the Apple Store or the Google Store and then choose 'Loyola Marymount University'.
Note: All functions will not work in the mobile app. However, you can also use the full site on your phones' browser.
If you are only going to deposit money, or a family member is going to deposit money into your account; they do not need to log in. They just need to have your University ID number and click on the green button 'Make a guest deposit'.
We're Responsible For...
- Issuance of University ID card
- Replacement of Lost/Stolen/Damaged Cards
- Deposits to Flexi and/or S accounts
- Issuance of loaner OneCard readers
- Processing of Student telephone bills and payments
- Processing of Administration telephone bills
- Issuance of University cell phone for administrative use and allocation of monthly bills
- Maintenance of LMU Cable TV service
- Encoding only of previously assigned Onity door access