LMU Manage Your OneCard
At the "OneCard On-line" website you can:
- Make a deposit using credit/debit card - VISA or M/C only.
- Check your balance
- Check your history
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Grant access to view your accounts to someone else
If this is the first time visiting the "OneCard On-line" web site, you will need to register to view your account information
- Click on the "OneCard On-line" link in the upper left hand corner of this page.
- Then click on "I'm New Here" and follow the instructions.
- Be sure to use your correct email address or you will not successfully register.
However, no registration is needed, if all you want to do is make a deposit to your Flexi or S-dollar accounts.
NOTE - A $2.00 service fee will be charged for each deposit transaction to cover the cost charged to LMU for this service. You cannot make one deposit for both Flexi & S. You will need to make two separate deposit transactions, thus there will be a service fee for each account deposit. You can also go to the Student Account web site to make an electronic deposit by ACH Check with no fee added.